Boy Scouts of America
A+FCU is proud to partner with the Boy Scouts of America Capitol Area Council (BSACAC) to offer financial education and membership.
A+FCU is proud to work with the Boy Scouts of America Capitol Area Council (BSACAC). Together, we offer multiple financial education classes annually that provide Scouts with training and experience to help make their goals become a reality. Additionally, we offer all employees, youth members, and volunteers of the Capitol Area Council the opportunity to join A+FCU.
Take advantage of all the benefits of membership for you, your Scout, and your family.
- When you use promo code BSAYM10 , A+FCU will provide the $10 opening deposit for the new Youth Membership Savings Account .*
- When you use promo code BSACBC30 to open a Membership Savings Account and Cash-Back Checking , we’ll deposit $25 into your Membership Savings Account and waive the $5 membership fee. †
Accounts can be opened online (ages 13+) using the promo codes or in a branch (all ages) with the BSA Coupon .
We’ll put $50 into your Unit (Business) Membership Savings and waive the $5 membership fee when you open a Unit (Business) Membership Savings Account and Unit (Business) Checking Account . ‡
To open your Unit Account, you’ll need:
- EIN certificate from the IRS ( more information can be found here )
- Meeting minutes signed by an officer (Secretary, President, Vice President, Treasurer) stating unit officers and designating authorized signers on the account
- Valid ID and Social Security number for each authorized signer
- Promo code BSAUNIT55 or the BSA Coupon
Personal Management Merit Badge Sessions
Since 2010, we’ve helped over 1,000 Scouts earn the Personal Management Merit Badge.
We cover all ten requirements through a combination of online webinars and an online classroom, including the 13-week budget. The program runs three times a year – Spring, Summer, and Fall.
Save More For Your Future
Earn more from the money you save with a StartUP Certificate. Take advantage of this high-yield account option and get started for just $10.
Raising Money-Smart Kids Resources
Help raise money-smart kids with these resources.
Raising Money-Smart Kids
Talking to kids about money is not only acceptable but also encouraged. Use our tips to help your child understand and practice age-appropriate money management skills.
Financial health is a key part of overall wellness. Count on us to provide the knowledge and tools you need to make sense of your money, better your financial journey, and improve your peace of mind.
Join The A+FCU Family
Joining is easy and comes not only with a wide variety of money-saving products tailored to fit your needs, but also exclusive member-only benefits.